March 1, 2017
From: Al Katz, TCF Chairman
****THE 42nd TCF COMPUTER FESTIVAL****
The 42nd Trenton Computer Festival is Saturday, March 18th at The College of New Jersey in Ewing, NJ. Enjoy an exciting day of talks, workshops, exhibits & shopping opportunities. Special this year is a full-day forum on Self Driving Cars. The schedule of events is available at www.tcf-nj.org, along with directions, parking, and registration information. The Flea Market/Vendor Fair is all indoors. Regular festival events occur between 9 am and 5 pm. The Banquet with Astronaut/entrepreneur Greg Olsen starts at 6 pm.
Admission is only $12 in advance and $15 at the door. Purchase admission and Banquet tickets, and make vendor reservations at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tcf-42-tickets-30820048595.
The Keynote presentation is “The Autonomous Cadillac and the future of Self Driving Cars” by Raj Rajkumar, the George Westinghouse Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering and the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. He was team leader of the 2007 DARPA Urban Challenge Fist Place Car.
* Featured tech talks/workshops:
---- A Tale of Two Teslas - Greg Olsen, GHO Ventures
---- Amazon Echo and Bluetooth Beacons - Barry Burd
---- Home Automation - Neil Cherry
---- Lessons for Start Ups - Mike Krupit
---- 3D Printing - Tim Zebo
---- Hands-on Arduino Workshop for Beginners - Katalin Frolio
---- Windows 10 - David Soll
---- All Day Robotics Pavilion
* Autonomous Vehicles Forum
* One day hands on Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (OOP University)
* Tours of the Sarnoff Museum of Technology, located at TCNJ
* A full day of presentations on IT professional topics, continuing from ITPC, Friday March 17th
* Get an Amateur Radio License in a day - Ham Cram & Testing by David Sarnoff Radio Club.
* Vintage Computer Exhibit (by Vintage Computer Federation - VCF), Digital Photo Display.
* AI, Quadcopters, and Poster Demonstrations.
* Talks on STEM and education [also see ISEC http://ewh.ieee.org/conf/stem/ on March 11th].
* 50+ talks and workshops, special exhibits/demonstrations and more!
For more info on TCF-ITPC see http://princetonacm.acm.org/tcfpro/.
For the complete Program and more info on all the conferences and activities see www.tcf-nj.org (also can contact TCF2017 Chair at email@example.com or 609-771-2666).
Don’t miss this extraordinary event!
The TCF2017 Committee